Season tickets

I renewed my season tickets early - within the first week they were available - but requested a location change for seats.  At the cookout, my tickets were not ready but I was told soon.  I'm still waiting.

Anyone else in this boat with me?

Yep. Added a seat to my season tickets this year and only got the original seats mailed to me. I called the ticket office and they said they were doing a separate mailer for seat changes/additions. I called on Monday and he said that the mailer was going out that day, so I expect my other season ticket soon.

Also, what is the deal on the La Tech seats? I forgot to ask about that, but I didn't get the extra 2 seats that were promised...or the car flag...or anything else that the promotional add offered if you renewed early. What's the story there?

Yep.  Added a seat to my season tickets this year and only got the original seats mailed to me.  I called the ticket office and they said they were doing a separate mailer for seat changes/additions.  I called on Monday and he said that the mailer was going out that day, so I expect my other season ticket soon.

Also, what is the deal on the La Tech seats?  I forgot to ask about that, but I didn't get the extra 2 seats that were promised...or the car flag...or anything else that the promotional add offered if you renewed early.  What's the story there?

I got my car flag at the cookout.

I am in the exact same boat as you. Hopefully they will be there when I get home today. I got the car flag at the cookout. I'm still a little perplexed that you renew at the first of June like they ask and yet my tickets weren't printed by the first of August. With my luck they've moved me to the endzone or something!!! biggrin.gif

true, but if they tell you that by renewing by their deadline they will have your tickets ready to be picked up at the cookout you kind of expect them to be ready don't you?

I had some ticket issues too earlier in the summer, but most were finally corrected. I also asked for seat location changes but could tell it was not a priority with them so I didn't. The ticket giveouts at the cookout seemed a little unorganized and unannounced to many there. Maybe another 10,000 season ticket holders would help get the system up to speed? dry.gif