SMU'T board ramblings

UNT_playmaker

Quoted from SMU board----

"if that's the kind of smack we can expect from NTSU fans this year, it's really going to be boring come game time. Go and practice some more, then come back. At least we can rest well in the mean time knowing we blackballed y'all from Conference USA".

I would like to see how SMU will stop a healthy and vengeful Jamario Thomas on September 9. Also SMU fans and players will step into a hostile game environment when they come to the NT campus.

I can't wait to spit on the face of any SMU fan after we bury ya'll into the ground.

Edited by UNT_playmaker

"if that's the kind of smack we can expect from NTSU fans this year, it's really going to be boring come game time. Go and practice some more, then come back. At least we can rest well in the mean time knowing we blackballed y'all from Conference USA

--I and some others have been criticized for our SMU "hatred" and bashing. As long as they keep putting out this type of material they will continue to deserve to get every anti-remark SMU remark we make. .... and NO, this is not rare and is the attitude that I usually see in the media and in person from people that have no idea that I support UNT. In fact some students in my class have the same attitude about them and they live in West Texas and do not attend UNT. SMU "shoots" in almost every direction...after all they think they are superior to the rest (after all they DO pay higher tuition and are therefore better) or perhaps they realize their time has passed and are trying to hang on their past glory which no longer exists.

*** One can pay $60,000 for a "Yugo" but it is still a Yugo, not a Mercedes. ***

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

"if that's the kind of smack we can expect from NTSU fans this year, it's really going to be boring come game time. Go and practice some more, then come back. At least we can rest well in the mean time knowing we blackballed y'all from Conference USA

--I and some others have been criticized for our SMU "hatred" and bashing.  As long as they keep putting out this type of material they will continue to deserve to get every anti-remark SMU remark we make.  .... and NO, this is not rare and is the attitude that I usually see in the media and in person from people that have no idea that I support UNT.  In fact some students in my class have the same attitude about them and they live in West Texas and do not attend UNT.  SMU "shoots" in almost every direction...after all they think they are superior to the rest (after all they DO pay higher tuition and are therefore better)  or perhaps they realize their time has passed and are trying to hang on their past glory which no longer exists.

*** One can pay $60,000 for a "Yugo" but it is still a Yugo, not a Mercedes. ***

Talk good smack then. The problem is not the smack talk quantity, but quality. We're better than this.

Guest GrayEagleOne

The queers per capita rating is true about Dallas, heard it on the news and online. Dallas is pretty queer theres no question on that. They cant take the truth.

BTW anyone think we can sell this game out?

Don't go there! We were just voted one of the Top 100 universities for gays and lesbians. I'm really steamed about that.

If it isn't a sellout it should be as close as we've come.

just visited smuts fan board... i guess we really irritated them... they have 9 pages of low (no) class attacks on UNT grads, sprinkled with uppity BS, and deluded generalizations, all dedicated in response to a few comments from a couple of mean greeners.

Yes, this game is important to us. I don't care (and we shouldn't care) if its important to them! A win is a win, and beating any (and every, if possible) OOC team should be of the utmost importance, not only for us, but for every team in the Sunbelt.