Read this on the SMU board

Mean'n'Green07

http://www.ponyfans.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.p...er=asc&start=75

From Greenpride04:

"I can't believe some of the absurd posts on this board. Most members of this board claim SMU to be a university for grooming the upper class, yet there is so many petty and childish remarks. This entire thread sounds more of like a bunch of insecure high school girls bad mouthing each other.

You talk about UNT/TCU/insert school having an inferiority complex? Take a look at your own board."

Not all posters are bad. But I don't think I've EVER read as many rude, insecure childish remarks on any other message board.

Go to the Baylor fan board. Geezzz, talk about un-christian attitudes.

---Amen brother on that.

---What "gets" me the most is the absolute intolerance of others who have a different opinion... and I don't mean about just Chritianity or moral issues. I don't think some of them ever read (or would read anything that has a slightly differnet viewpoint. They just ignor facts, have a I am right attitude. Their "language or implied language" is much more rough than appears here. I have read several others and this group is about as civil as it gets. I admit that I have not checked out SMU much, just when a link is provided. One can't only stand so much arrogance very long. Maybe I have been lucky but the LaTech one was always rather civil when I read it.