3 year program analysis/rankings - 80-99

MeanGreen61

Quick Explanation of Scores

- Attendance: Home attendance average over the last three years divided by 10,000. Avg. Score: 4.35

- APR: The most recently released Academic Performance Rate. Avg. Score: 5.45

- Quality Wins: Wins over D-I teams that finished with a winning record. Avg. Score: 5.45

- Total Wins: Wins over D-I teams. Avg. Score: 17.02

- Players Drafted: Number of players drafted divided by two. Avg. Score: 2.95

- Conference Win %: Conference winning percentage times 10. Avg. Score: 4.97

- Elite Wins: Wins over D-I teams that finished with two losses or fewer, or on the road over teams that finished with three losses or fewer. Add an additional 0.5 for an Elite Win over a two-loss team on the road. Avg. Score: 0.82

- Bad Losses: Losses to teams that finished with four wins or fewer, or any loss to a non-D-I team. Subtract each loss from the overall total. Subtract an additional 0.5 for each bad loss at home. Avg. Score: 1.2

81. North Texas

Score: 28.45

2005 Ranking: 62 2004 Ranking: 65 2003 Ranking: 85

Attendance Score APR Score Draft Wins Quality Wins Elite Wins Bad Losses Conf. TOTAL

1.68 3 1 18 0 0 2 7.27 28.45

Program Analysis: It's amazing what a 2-9 season does to a Program Ranking. North Texas loses the 8-5 2002 season and has to come up with a big 2006 with the 9-4 2003 campaign getting wiped out of the mix next year. The Attendance and Draft Scores will always be an issue, so it's all about wins, wins and more wins.

RANKINGS 80-99

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2006/Pr...kings_80_99.htm