Pats Radio

BIG DAWG

Good to hear and I agree with them saying that. Dillon has a solid 2 years left with the Pats though Faulk will probably be gone after this season. LM will definately be starting next year with Dillon as the number 2. Cobbs won't be able to take the job from either of those 2 because of the money invested, but there are teams out there that don't have alot of money invested in a high profile back and need one desperately.

---At appears the Jets have a big problem ay RB and Houston may have as well. Several others have very little depth at RB. Patrick would be an interesting additon to many teams because he blocks well and can catch and run.

Tennessee has 3 solid backs in Chris Brown, Travis Henry, & LenDale White. That is unless there have been some injuries recently that I haven't heard about.

The Jets however would seem to be a very logical place as it stands right now. It would be interesting if the Pats would let that happen though. Same division and all.

Here's my thoughts:

1. Due to the play calling, it looked like PC was auditioning for the Kevin Faulk role on this team; which he did very well.

2. Mills performed very well.

3. Cobbs played a lot better than the 6th year Rb out of Auburn (Evans); maybe that'll help PC too.

4. Cobbs' pass-blocking was very impressive too, slowed up the DE/LB every time he was supposed to.

Good to hear and I agree with them saying that.  Dillon has a solid 2 years left with the Pats though Faulk will probably be gone after this season.  LM will definately be starting next year with Dillon as the number 2.  Cobbs won't be able to take the job from either of those 2 because of the money invested, but there are teams out there that don't have alot of money invested in a high profile back and need one desperately.

If Cobbs builds his stock in preseason games, the Pats may be able to shop him for a future trade, knowing they don't need so many backs. The first cuts aren't until Aug. 25.