Is it true? Lotz of Q's looking for A's

noclue

blink.gif Is it true that a businessman from south Texas named Jim McInvale donated a million dollars to the athletic dept and yet we heard nothing about it?

Have we given Mr. McInvale any exposure or even thanked him in the media guide? Yet we feature Dr. Phil and omit our this big donor, Doesn’t RV and the athletic dept gain $$ from those donations, I would think AD would want to support any donor or at the least give him a sign of thanks, Did Mr. McInvale ask for nondisclosure? What's up with this? Do we have a Clue?

Yeah, Jim Mac had a huge check to present for one million dollars. He was given a game jersey with #1 on it by RV and Coach Dickey. The footbal players were also there at the Bball game, so I looked over at Jonus Buckles and said "Oh no..that guy has your jersey JB, go down there and get it back!".. He started laughing and said "for a million dollars, he can keep it"...

Jonus was a class act, and I sure miss him.

GMG!!!