I know it's time to shut the hell up, but....

I promise not to say "I told you so."

We got solid special teams (punter and kicker). Provided we make Texas go the length of the field to attempt to score as often as they can (which, incidently, has not been a problem in the past few years under you know who)...we may just have a shot of pulling off the craziest, wildest upset in college football history.

If, by the way, you think I gone and gulped down green kool-aid laced with vodka, then think again. I'm cold stone sober, and have been 23 years!

So GO! MEAN GREEN! TIME TO PULL THE BIGGEST UPSET IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!!

Bye, y'all for now! Now, git wit da program, ya hear?

Show me a quarterback that can hit our receivers both rolling out and on a three second drop back, a defense that can hold them under 30 points, and a coaching staff that's willing to let it all hang out, and I'll have some of that Koolade. Stranger things have happened, and sometimes they happen at the most unexpected times. I was at the '88 game and we kicked their butts. Maybe it's time for some belated payback. mad.gif

I promise not to say "I told you so."

We got solid special teams (punter and kicker). Provided we make Texas go the length of the field to attempt to score as often as they can (which, incidently, has not been a problem in the past few years under you know who)...we may just have a shot of pulling off the craziest, wildest upset in college football history.

If, by the way, you think I gone and gulped down green kool-aid laced with vodka, then think again. I'm cold stone sober, and have been 23 years!

So GO! MEAN GREEN! TIME TO PULL THE BIGGEST UPSET IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!!

Bye, y'all for now! Now, git wit da program, ya hear?

COACHES INTO IT AS MUCH AS FANS????? What a laugh---this is an OOC game as are SMU & Tulsa which translates to DD & staff fail to show. As I've said before if we beat UT I will be in the market for ice skates because HELL will have frozen over and it will be mighty cold up her. I'll be there for FRI. party and Sat. tailgate--- bring plenty of booze --UT 72- UNT 3 smile.gif

Edited by DallasGreen