I'm back on the Dickey band wagon, but

I have doubled my season tickets this year to 4, up from two the last several years. For many more years, I had 4 season tickets each year on row 32 of section E. Plenty of those years we were 1-AA. I remember us being more competitive in out of conference games, actually beating Texas in 1988 (although the refs saw it 27-24 Texas). We beat Texas Tech in their season opener 29-24 two weeks before the Texas game.

So, I want to see "breathing fire" from Coach Dickey this year. I want us to win out of conference games, win the SunBelch conference and go to the New Orleans Bowl (now that it will be back in New Orleans again).

LET'S GO COACH DICKEY! LET'S GO MEAN GREEN!!!!! Here's hopin'.......

I have doubled my season tickets this year to 4, up from two the last several years. For many more years, I had 4 season tickets each year on row 32 of section E. Plenty of those years we were 1-AA. I remember us being more competitive in out of conference games, actually beating Texas in 1988 (although the refs saw it 27-24 Texas). We beat Texas Tech in their season opener 29-24 two weeks before the Texas game.

So, I want to see "breathing fire" from Coach Dickey this year. I want us to win out of conference games, win the SunBelch conference and go to the New Orleans Bowl (now that it will be back in New Orleans again).

LET'S GO COACH DICKEY! LET'S GO MEAN GREEN!!!!! Here's hopin'.......

Well, as the old saying goes. You can want in one hand..............you know the rest. When has Coach Dickey EVER come out "breathing fire" with ANY of his game plans?

I am with you silver.  i am in a believe it when I see it.  And I put my money on not seeing it.  I wouldn't put my money on seeing much of anything this year.    sad.gif

I'd like to hear Dickey talk about opponents like he does fans. ohmy.gif

Edited by NT80