MGR Update

mad dog

obviously fans that don't pay the service cannot get updates on their team.

just save up the money and then pay to get the information. MGR is a great secret society that you should seriously consider.

I for one think you are absolutely right! How dare Harry ask you to pay for insider information on YOUR team. And, just to prove I'm not some whiner who bitches without offering solutions, here's what I suggest.

Start your own message board. Pay for the bandwidth. Drive to Denton on your own dime to speak with the coaches, players and administrators. Invest your own off time (nevermind your family or other responsibilities, who needs 'em right?) to watch practices throughout the off-season. This way we can all just log on, get our daily fix, and go on with our own lives. Oh, and make sure it's free.

Thank you so so much for what I am absolutely sure you are about to do.

Edited by emmitt01

I for one think you are absolutely right!  How dare Harry ask you to pay for insider information on YOUR team.  And, just to prove I'm not some whiner who bitches without offering solutions, here's what I suggest.

Start your own message board.  Pay for the bandwidth.  Drive to Denton on your own dime to speak with the coaches, players and administrators.  Invest your own off time (nevermind your family or other responsibilities, who needs 'em right?) to watch practices throughout the off-season.  This way we can all just log on, get our daily fix, and go on with our own lives.  Oh, and make sure it's free.

Thank you so so much for what I am absolutely sure you are about to do.

Whoa, take it easy brotha. I didn't even know that there was a fee for that "insider information". Everytime I tried to sign up it took me to a blank screen. I'm not trying to get out of paying for it, I'm a member of North Texas Exes, the MGC and a season ticket holder, I just didn't have the option.

So, have a Sol and settle down. smile.gif

emmitt, easy does it.

I have been a member in the past and think it is well worth it. I am not saying make it free or discrediting work put forth to acquire great news.

i haven't resubscribe (mainly due to football being out of season), but i thought it was funny that people that have access to the information would come to the "free part of the board" and say teasing things."i just hope its not serious"

why can't it be like ESPN insider and give at the headline and if we want the story go to MGR... ie "QUINN BREAKS BOTH LEGS IN HANG-GLIDING ACCIDENT... to read more click *MGR* " ????

i will most assuredly suscribe again, i was just venting about the "teasing".

drink a Bud ... relax

Just wanted to clarify:

* The MGR is no longer accepting new subscribers, once the current subscribers are up, it's closed.

* A new subscription service will be announced soon.

* John Denver, Illuvius and I will be the major content providers of this new service.

* If you have a current MGR subscription, you'll get access to this new service for the length of your remaining MGR subscription.

PM me if you have any questions.

Just wanted to clarify:

* The MGR is no longer accepting new subscribers, once the current subscribers are up, it's closed.

* A new subscription service will be announced soon.

* John Denver, Illuvius and I will be the major content providers of this new service.

* If you have a current MGR subscription, you'll get access to this new service for the length of your remaining MGR subscription.

PM me if you have any questions.

Soon can't get here quick enough. The info quality on here is on level with the DRC. tongue.gif