Mean Green Kickoff Cookout

RSVP HERE

DENTON (7/25/06) - Get ready for the 2006 football season by attending the Mean Green Kick-Off Cookout on Saturday, August 5 at the North Texas Athletic Center at 6:30 pm.

Join Mean Green coaches and student-athletes for an evening of Mean Green hospitality including food, drinks, bounce house, autographs, cheer & dance teams, and live entertainment.

Help us kick off the 2006 football season and pick up your:

• Football Season Tickets

• Parking Pass (MGC Donors)

• Mean Green Club Gifts

• Mean Green Car Flags

Please RSVP by July 31st to Mandy McKinley (meangreenclub@unt.edu • Phone: (940) 369-7034) or fill out the questionnaire above. There is limited seating available.

RSVP HERE

DENTON (7/25/06) - Get ready for the 2006 football season by attending the Mean Green Kick-Off Cookout on Saturday, August 5 at the North Texas Athletic Center at 6:30 pm.

Join Mean Green coaches and student-athletes for an evening of Mean Green hospitality including food, drinks, bounce house, autographs, cheer & dance teams, and live entertainment.

Help us kick off the 2006 football season and pick up your:

• Football Season Tickets

• Parking Pass (MGC Donors)

• Mean Green Club Gifts

• Mean Green Car Flags

Please RSVP by July 31st to Mandy McKinley (meangreenclub@unt.edu • Phone: (940) 369-7034) or fill out the questionnaire above. There is limited seating available.

What is the cost, if any?

Guest JohnDenver

Yes, you are correct, forgot about that.  I missed the deadline so I'll be shelling out the 10 bones.  Oh well, consider it an additional donation.

The crappy part is that four of the people in my section are already committed to a house warming dinner that night in Dallas... YARGH! I will miss out on getting the gift, food and my tickets. Oh wellz..

Summer scrimmages can't get here soon enough.

Smart move for a couple reasons...

Saves mailing costs to deliver season tickets. 

5$ per attendee also raises some funds..

Shows the team how committed the fan base is to attend this. 

IN OTHER WORDS... NO EXCUSE FOR NOT SHOWING.  biggrin.gif

Hate to correct you on the cost there, but I saw this info on Meangreensports.com:

"Tickets:

Tickets = $10.00*

*Renewal by June 14th: Two free admissions"

Edited by Baby Arm!

And for hte cook-out instead of outsourcing why don't they use the greenbackers for the food?

Because it would make sense to use a support organzation to support the athletic department. We can thank Mandy & Rick V for these intelligent decisions.

So you complain because you don't think the department does enough FOR you, and now you folks are complaining because they are spending some money so you can just come out and enjoy the evening without having to work? What a bunch of pathetic little whiners. The season can't possibly get here fast enough.

So you complain because you don't think the department does enough FOR you, and now you folks are complaining because they are spending some money so you can just come out and enjoy the evening without having to work?  What a bunch of pathetic little whiners.   The season can't possibly get here fast enough.

.....when the whining can really begin!........ rolleyes.gif

Same Light is the BEST!! Can we drink there?

I've tasted several "lights" and, so far, I've not found a better one. I recently purchased some of their "Cherry Wheat" ale.....mmmmmmmm rolleyes.gif

I don't know if they would allow you to bring your own beer. I tend to doubt that they will serve any.

Someone needs to ask when they RSVP.

Edited by SilverEagle

I tried to RSVP using the form on the website and was unable to. It would not accept the number to attend . Got a message that it only accepted numerical figures. ?? Finally called and left a message on an answering machine hope it accepts voice messages.

I tried to RSVP using the form on the website and was unable to. It would not accept the number to attend . Got a message that it only accepted numerical figures. ?? Finally called and left a message on an answering machine hope it accepts voice messages.

Put in an whole number. If it is just you, put: 1