SMU vs. UNT- Class Warfare?

DallasGreen

SHUT UP! YOU'RE THE DEVIL! GO WIPE YOURSELF WITH A $100 BILL AND GO BACK TO HIGHLAND PARK!!!

This is Jihad - embrace the spirit of psychotic warfare!

Wow, cant wait for the Mustang board to get a hold of this so that they can post it on their board. Thus, proving the "Idiot Board" is thriving with a rising recruit.

"Crappily and McMansion", those arent real words....are they?

unsure.gif Mr. Grammar Officer unsure.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, cant wait for the Mustang board to get a hold of this so that they can post it on their board. Thus, proving the "Idiot Board" is thriving with a rising recruit.

"Crappily and McMansion", those arent real words....are they? 

unsure.gif Mr. Grammar Officer unsure.gif

This is it for you because its not worth it, but yes - you can learn about the term McMansion here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMansion

Yes, crappily is a derived word that is not real - you are learning fast. A battle of wits is no fun when I am always 6 steps ahead. Have a great Friday!

I hope the mustang board does latch onto fake raving insane sarcasm meant to mock previous posts - including yours - they'll tear it up with that one. What I really hope is everything I posts obsesses you as you look for any misspelling or grammatical mistake. I hope you lose hours of your life doing this.

One last question, when/if you watch the Daily Show or the Colbert Report, do you think its real news?

I hope the mustang board does latch onto fake raving insane sarcasm meant to mock previous posts - including yours - they'll tear it up with that one.

NT has a rich academic tradition. A tradition that continues to grow with our new College of Engineering and soon to be School of Law. Sadly however we do not have a School of Sarcasm or even a department for that matter. Personally, I blame Lee Jackson. It's probably just as well we don't have one because, honestly, if half of these guys were on the football team they'd never even suit up because they'd never make the sarcasm grade.

I'm blocks from the tollbooth at Mockingbird Quoner and dressed in khaki camoflauge.

No Quarter.

Edited by adman