Digest of the past 8 months?

Since changing departments last August, starting grad school in spring, continuing my freelance work, and the less than perfect season last year, I've been off the board and sober of the green kool-aid since last December.

Is any kind soul willing to sumarize the past eight months for me?

I know our logos are getting kind of old (over a year) have they changed again?

Hey man, glad to see you back on the board. Hope the spouse is doing better.

We've signed what appears to be a good kicker. The web site is in the midst of evaluating each area of the football team. No logogate lately. The University named a new Pres. and Dickey has been dealing with health problems (gall bladder removed and diagnosed with diabetes). Patrick Cobbs looks like he'll survive through Patriots training camp, but will probably not make the final roster (just too many RB's in the system). That's just off the top of my head. Oh yeah, SMU still sucks.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!

Edited by EagleD