Updated Roster

GrandGreen

There is an updated football roster on the official site. One concern is that Gilmore is not listed, does anyone know his status? Hopefully, this is just an error as he was one of the keys to the switch to a 3-4 defense as well as being the most highly reguared recruit from the 2005 class.

Guest GrayEagleOne

It could be an oversight but I think that we can probably color Eddrick Gilmore gone. They didn't miss the walkon that wore his number at spring training. Adam Burnett shows up as #9 on the roster.

I noticed quite a few players have lost weight, but the most shocking was Philip Graves who know only stands 3'2" and weighs 215lbs. He was showing such promise and Steele had him rated highly, but I think mobility could be an issue at that height and weight.

Also notice Tye Rexrode is up to 257lbs.

And why "can we probably color Eddrick Gilmore gone?"  Do you have any proof or is this just more internet board speculation?

Here is what I have learned about this program over the last several years. Anytime someone asks for "proof" of internet board speculation it usually comes in the form of a press release or a message from one of the board's more knowledgeable few very soon thereafter. mad.gif

Here is what I have learned about this program over the last several years.  Anytime someone asks for "proof" of internet board speculation it usually comes in the form of a press release or a message from one of the board's more knowledgeable few very soon thereafter.  mad.gif

That's what I'm afraid of. I was being argumentative in the hopes he was wrong.

I noticed quite a few players have lost weight, but the most shocking was Philip Graves who know only stands 3'2" and weighs 215lbs.  He was showing such promise and Steele had him rated highly, but I think mobility could be an issue at that height and weight.

Also notice Tye Rexrode is up to 257lbs.

That's too bad about Graves, I was expecting "big" things from him too. Every now and then a 7-inch, 200+ lb player appears on the NCAA Football video game. Perhaps, Graves can learn a few things from that?

I also noticed that we added the new position of "PLAYER" of which #34 Chris Neal hopes to secure the starting job.

Not sure how this roster got updated, but there are some things that remain constant.

Gary Obure- 5'-9, 150?...has he lost weight or gained weight?

Gotta love this one... #17-DB Brian Nelson is again a sophmore??? (this has to be a record) After four sophmore years at NT, this kid will have had quite the college career! I think he originally red-shirted with Brad Kassell. (yes, a bit of sarcasm there)

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

Not sure how this roster got updated, but there are some things that remain constant.

Gotta love this one... #17-DB Brian Nelson is again a sophmore??? (this has to be a record) After four sophmore years at NT, this kid will have had quite the college career! I think he originally red-shirted with Brad Kassell.  (yes, a bit of sarcasm there)

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

Our very own Ramon. rolleyes.gif

Gotta love this one... #17-DB Brian Nelson is again a sophmore??? (this has to be a record) After four sophmore years at NT, this kid will have had quite the college career! I think he originally red-shirted with Brad Kassell.  (yes, a bit of sarcasm there)

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

He was a true freshman in 04 and redshirted.

He was a redshirt freshman in 05

So this year he's a sophomore