Dallas Green....check your P.M.

FFR and Dallas Green, hope yall don't mind that I grabbed a spot on this thread but...........I will have another karaoke "bash" in October on a non-Game Day Saturday this Fall. AND...........Dallas Green, folks in these here parts are still talking about your version of EP's old hit "Polk Salad Annie" at the last get-together. You brought the house down on that one, Jim. laugh.gif

BTW, for some of you who have asked here is my new email address:

PlummMeanGreen@aol.com

PS: Did a system recovery a few days ago so I lost my former complete email address book so............. for those of you I know (or maybe don't know and who will) please send me an email at my new email address listed above so I can put your email address in my new AOL address directory. Thanks in advance...

AND TO ALL CITIZENS OF THE MG NATION: HAVE A GOOD DAY! smile.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen