Mean Green Nation I need your prayers.

calvin

My wife and I, both UNT grads, have one child already a 2 year old boy, we were expecting our 2nd boy in Sept. Sunday morning my wife was having some complications and we had to deliver Sunday afternoon. Our baby boy Nash weighed 2 pounds 8 ounces and was quickly transported to Cook's Children's in Ft. Worth, so far he is doing pretty good but he has a long uphill battle. I probably wont check the board for a while but please if you could say a quick prayer for us. Thank you Mean Green nation and god bless !!!

My wife and I, both UNT grads, have one child already a 2 year old boy, we were expecting our 2nd boy in Sept.  Sunday morning my wife was having some complications and we had to deliver Sunday afternoon.  Our baby boy Nash weighed 2 pounds 8 ounces and was quickly transported to Cook's Children's in Ft. Worth, so far he is doing pretty good but he has a long uphill battle.  I probably wont check the board for a while but please if you could say a quick prayer for us.  Thank you Mean Green nation and god bless !!!

Please let any of us know if you need any help with anything. Many of us (myself included) live in the metroplex, and would be glad to help out. Your child is in good hands at Cooks, and you are in our thoughts.

Edited by SilverEagle

Prayers sent for you and your family. Dont worry too much about his size. I flew many babies about that size to the Children's Hospital in Dallas, and BAMC in San Antonio in portable NN-ICU's. They were all fine, just had to spend some additional time in the hospital. I have heard great things about Cooks Hospital so he will get fantastic care.

Hang in there and remember the boy has your love and our prayers. He also has the advantage of a Mean Green family pulling for him. That's a lot of good karma!

Let me know if there is anything you need. I work in Downtown Ft. Worth.

Med

Calvin,

My son Ian, a devoted Mean Green fan, was under 3 pounds at birth also. He is 10 now, and healthy, happy, etc.

Prayers for you and yours.

I am fairly familiar with the process, so let me know if you need to talk to someone who has gone through some of this stuff.

Hang in there.

Scott

campbellscott@verizon.net

Edited by untcampbell

I cant thank everyone enough for the support. It is so great to know that there are so many good people on this board. I have been blessed with a super family that has been unbelievable as well. Nash Avery Newton had a good day !!! Please keep praying b/c he is still facing an uphill battle with everything. But once again I cant think everyone enough for your support and prayers.......

God Bless,

Robbie Newton