UNT/UT To Kickoff at 11 AM on FSN

LongJim

This my friends SUCKS! A damn 11am game is RIDICULOUS! I am going to have to tailgate with eggs and bacon???

Beer and egss do not go over well, especially after a Friday night of giving UT fans hell, and then dealing with the hangover that ensues after that kind of Friday night activity.

For the whole 11am game vs NT I am wishing bad things for the Longhorns the entore year.

I AM GOING SCORCHED EARTH ON UT! MAY THEY ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!

This my friends SUCKS!  A damn 11am game is RIDICULOUS!  I am going to have to tailgate with eggs and bacon???

Beer and egss do not go over well, especially after a Friday night of giving UT fans hell, and then dealing with the hangover that ensues after that kind of Friday night activity.

For the whole 11am game vs NT I am wishing bad things for the Longhorns the entore year.

I AM GOING SCORCHED EARTH ON UT!  MAY THEY ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Take a vacation day Friday. Go to Austin and start drinking at noon. By nine you'll have done a full nine hours - that's a work day with lunch! Bed by 10 and you can start a tailgate at 7:30 while still having time to shower and take a few aspirin.

Beer and eggs don't go well? When's the last time you had Migas? They're great with a beer.

Take a vacation day Friday. Go to Austin and start drinking at noon. By nine you'll have done a full nine hours - that's a work day with lunch! Bed by 10 and you can start a tailgate at 7:30 while still having time to shower and take a few aspirin.

Beer and eggs don't go well? When's the last time you had Migas? They're great with a beer.

Green Margaritas go great with breakfast. I'm vacationing and did them this morning! Btw, 11:00 AM is OK with me. Nice and cool tailgating for that time of year. I'll be there, and it'll be here before ya know it! Time to finally pull off some major upset butt kicking kind of stuff! It's about time, and sometimes these things come at the most unexpected times! Go Green!!!!!!!!!! Remember '88!!!

I am teaching my 3 year old to say "devil" everytime she sees a longhorn emblem.  We were at the mall practicing the other night and the clerk in Finish Line was about to wet himself.  smile.gif

---I was "out and about " today and just realized how many devils there are now-days. I think this is a funny idea and thought about it every time I noticed one of those Satan shirts or caps. West Texas is not only is "Hot as Hell", it appears to have " Gone to Hell" as well with all the devils everywhere. Winning changes everything. Even Tech shirts and caps are less visible in West Texas than the Devils now.

--- Beat Texas !!! ---

I just hope the FSN includes the one here.

And YES there are 2 differennt FSNs. Houston can watch the Astros and the Dallas area can watch the Rangers on the same night with games at the same time.

Edited by gksmith

I just hope the FSN includes the one here.

And YES there are 2 differennt FSNs. Houston can watch the Astros and the Dallas area can watch the Rangers on the same night with games at the same time.

There are many FSN's across the nation... I would not be suprised if this game is broadcasted to all FSN's across the nation. Everyone is excited to see how the champions will look.