ESPN Sun Belt Recap

They realize the offense has become too predictable and are trying to do something about it. … Dickey is also trying to do something about the complacency he thinks started to creep into the program after all of those years of near-automatic berths to the New Orleans Bowl. He is tightening the reins, both on and off the field. All of the little stuff that players used to get away with is no longer acceptable. Presumably, neither is nine losses.

Rick

Will 350-pound behemoth T.J. Raymond be able to clog up the middle in what is a young and extremely undersized D-line? The defense is moving to a 3-4 formation in part because of the questions surrounding the front line. If Raymond doesn't get his academics in order by the end of the summer,

This is the first that I've heard about T.J. still being a possibility for this fall. I hadn't even heard that he was still trying to qualify.

They realize the offense has become too predictable and are trying to do something about it. …

They're just now realizing it?!?! laugh.giflaugh.gif My wife realized it over four years ago. cool.gif

Edited by SilverEagle

WHAT?! Is it possible that TJ Raymond will return this fall?? I thought it was all over for him? The thought of both TJ Raymond AND Ike Thomas on the same Dline makes me downright giddy! Please say it's true!!!

As a matter of fact, if we get both of these guys back (and they stay healthy), I'll go ahead and predict a conference championship right now....

Harry could you help us here???  Could this be true???  When would we get word if you do not already have info???

Raymond is a long shot. We mentioned something to this effect earlier, and, to this date, nothing has changed. IF (BIG, BIG "if") he pulls off a perfect academic summer, we might see him in the fall. But I have to stress it is an outside chance at this point, and nothing more.