About those chrome UNT hitches...

Microxot

Hey Rick,

I was just thinking. What is the possibility of making a smaller version of the chrome Mean Green hitch cover that could be doubletaped to cars (like you with with UT and aTm).

My wife commented that should would like something like that for her car.

So far I've had several people ask me where I purchased my Hitch cover! It is an excellent product!

Burl

Hey Rick,

I was just thinking.  What is the possibility of making a smaller version of the chrome Mean Green hitch cover that could be doubletaped to cars (like you with with UT and aTm). 

My wife commented that should would like something like that for her car.

So far I've had several people ask me where I purchased my Hitch cover!  It is an excellent product!

Burl

The North Texas Exes have a chrome sticker that they sell on their web-site. Maybe they could contact the same company that does their stickers, and see about having the chrome trailer hitch design produced.

Here's their product.

http://www.goemerchant1.com/index.cgi?Page...dedDepts=101771

The North Texas Exes have a chrome sticker that they sell on their web-site. Maybe they could contact the same company that does their stickers, and see about having the chrome trailer hitch design produced.

That is pretty sweet, but I really like the design Rick used. If it isn't possible to get that one, the NTExes might be a nice option!

Burl

"B" all the way. I have recieved a huge positive response on that design from the fans, to the AD, on up to the Board Of Regents.

I like the Chrome Vinyl on the black background like the script version I had made before? If your willing to make them then I'll hold off on ordering them from my guy. And I'll take 4 to start. There are many people who are waiting for this product so I hope this gets done soon. I have the size variable as well if you want that. I based that on the size of other college Auto Emblems on the market.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Sorry for the delay it's been hectic around here.

Here is what I have, the Silver will be a mirrored chrome and anywhere that is white will be a cutout and show your vehicle color through. Once I have a consensus we can get the ordering started. If anyone would liek one of these (or something else) in a solid color let me knwo and i can work it up

right now the size is 9.5" wide by 5.5" tall

user posted image

Edited by Sound_Man

I like the second one with the thick black outlines, but the other one would look cool as well. Let me know where to send the money.

Rick, do you have any hitch covers left?

FFR showed me one (maybe the last one?) last evening at a gathering where there were several NT Exes in attendance out here in rural Parker County. As you young gun alums would say: "It was S-W-E-E-T ! ! ! !"

Not sure the one Rick showed me is for sale, though, as it may have been his, but I'm sure if it is he would probably send you a PM on the subject.

FFR, the question I forgot to ask you is: Are there any more like the one you showed me last evening on order?

BTW, FFR can sing a mean "bass" as in Oak Ridge Boys-style "bass" and Harry (Miers) can croon a tune quite well himself. The Mean Green Nation is just downright full of musical talent. Do we now need a GMG.com talent show? lol!

AND.................next time yall have a small gathering or party, ask NT Exes national president Dallas (Jim Fincher) Green to sing his version of Elvis Presley's "Polk Salad Annie!" He gave that song new meaning to many of us last night! Great job, Jim! And sorry, GGII, that I didn't have a piano or organ on location becasuse I've heard your NT COM-influenced talents in the past.

Whoops! Sorry, we were talking about trailer hitches now weren't we?sad.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen