Have you heard this one?

Three mice are sitting at a bar (after the funeral of a Louisiana-Monroe mouse killed by an 80-year-old lady with a broom), trying to impress each other about how much tougher they are.

The Middle Tennessee mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass onto the bar, turns to the Arkansas State mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie in it on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it with my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese.

The Arkansas State mouse orders up 2 shots of tequila, drinks them down one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to the Middle Tennessee mouse and replies, "Oh, yeah? When I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

They both turn to the Noth Texas mouse.

The North Texas mouse finishes the beer he has sitting in front of him, lets out a long sigh and says to the other two, "I don't have time for this baloney. Gotta go home and fxxx the cat."