JERSEY ORDERS! GET YOUR CUSTOME ORDER IN ASAP!

We are now taking orders for the 2006 Custom Mean Green Game Jersey's.

SEE JERSEY ILLUSTRATION and INFORMATION BELOW.

user posted image

The 2006 Jersey's will be the same as last year. Same color, same applique sewn-on numbers and names, same company.

Will anything be different this year than last? Yes, the Sun Belt Logo will be different from last years 30th Anniversery logo, and the "NEW BALANCE" logo will be different.

For those who do not know, these jersey's are the exact same thing that the players wear. They are not replica's, they are authentic game jersey's that the players will be on the field in. Plus, unlike jersey's in the past, the numbers and letters are sewn on(applique), not screen print or heat transferred. Because of that they are expensive. $125.00 each. These jersey's are damn nice and we as a fan base are extremely lucky to have this opportunity.

ORDER INFORMATION:

Deadline to get your order in WITH your money(check or money order) is:

THURSDAY, May 25. That's 5 weeks and two day's from today.

What you need with your order:

1. Color of jersey. (Green or White). We must recieve orders for 6 white jersey's to get them in white or you will have to get green.

2. Number on jersey.

3. Name you want on back of jersey. *****14 characters maximum*****

4. Size of Jersey. Remember, these are FOOTBALL jersey's, they do fit a bit larger than your usual T shirt. Also, they do have the elastic in the sleeves to keep them snug to the players bodies. (I wear a large T shirt, and my jersey fits just a bit larger as the t shirt.)

5. Check or Money Order for $125.00....add $10 for S&H if you want it mailed to you. Send to

Rick McKinney

108 Creek View Ct

Weatherford TX, 76088

We hope to have them ready to pick up or mail out before Sept 2nd. As always, it could be later as it has happened in the past before. I cannot guarantee when they will come in. They manufacture these right after they do the teams, so keep that in mind. I'll have any left over that have not been picked up or mailed out in Austin prior to the game as I did in Murfreesborro last year.

ALSO...............PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PLEASE.

As I said before, this is a special and rare opportunity for us to have the chance to buy custom, authentic game jersey's. Because of that, this is a ONE TIME order. It is extremely rare for orders to come in wrong. But it can happen, and for the first time in 4 years we had a size "small" come in size "XL" last spring and the person who ordered it did not want it. So to make things right, I bought the jersey so that the person who ordered it could have his money back. I"m not going to do that again. So know now, that if your Super Jamario jersey comes in too big for you to wear as a t shirt, it's still going to simply be yours to keep. You can either give it out as a gift, pay a bit extra to have it altered as you want or whatever? There are no returns. I don't make a single penny on this deal, I'm only the order and money collector for the manufacturer and I'm not going to guarantee perfect customer satifaction on an opportunity that is so rare as this.

PLAYERS:

Many of your parents have asked me numerous times over the year about this because they want one. Please let them know that we are now taking orders here on GMG.com.

PARENTS:

If you know any other parants please let them know. Every year I get asked "Why didn't anyone tell me about the jersey order?" so I've tried to let as many as possible know about it during the spring game and during the season.

If anyone has any other questions just P.M. me.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Thanks for helping to do this again, Rick. Those jerseys look so nice. Problem is...they're not our official color of Green. Can a fan justify the price when the color is going to change next season (or the one after that)? I guess if you like the Hunter Green better, this is the deal for you.

Again, I love the look of the jersey...and this was going to be the year when I finally broke down and bought an authentic. Personally, I just can't justify it. It would be nice to know that the uni/helmets are going to be consistent for years. But that's another topic.

I still might not be able to resist though. laugh.gif

I still might not be able to resist though.   laugh.gif

I really can't say how great these are. They are as nice as described. GREAT quality.

I also got quite a few questions from players parents wishing they had the chance to get one. I really hope they can take advantage of this this time.

Players reading: do your loved ones a favor and let them know. It won't take long to e-mail them or pick up the phone and let them know.

Edited by Zeke

If you have any questions feel free to P.M. or call me at 817-999-9335.

1. L.T.E., Green, 1 Large, 1 2XLarge. #78. Will ship.

2. D.P., Green, 2XLarge. #18. Will Ship.

3. TeachinTodd, White preferred but will take Green, 2XLarge. #58. Will Ship.

4. J&DB, White preferred but will take Green, 3XLarge. #89. Will Ship.

Rick

1. L.T.E. Green, 1 Large, 1 2XLarge. #78. "EIDD". Will ship.

2. D.P. Green, 2XLarge. #18. "PHILLIPS". Will Ship.

3. TeachinTodd. White preferred but will take Green, 2XLarge. #58. "TEACHINTODD". Will Ship.

4. J&DB. White preferred but will take Green. 3XLarge. #89. "BURRUSS". Will Ship.

5. R.B.S. White preferred but will take Green. Large. #89. "BURRUSS". Will Ship.

6. FirefightnRick. Green. Large. "FIREFIGHTNRICK". #90.

We need three more jersey's ordered in White to be able to order any White jersey's. Don't delay in getting your oder in. You now have three weeks and two days left.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

1. L.T.E.  Green, 1 Large, 1 2XLarge. #78. "EIDD".  Will ship.

2. D.P.  Green, 2XLarge. #18. "PHILLIPS".  Will Ship.

3. TeachinTodd.  White preferred but will take Green, 2XLarge. #58.  "TEACHINTODD".  Will Ship.

4. J&DB. White preferred but will take Green. 3XLarge. #89.  "BURRUS".  Will Ship.

5.  R.B.S.  White preferred but will take Green.  Large.  #89.  "BURRUS".  Will Ship.

6.  FirefightnRick.  Green.  Large.  "FIREFIGHTNRICK".  #90.

We need three more jersey's ordered in White to be able to order any White jersey's.  Don't delay in getting your oder in.  You now have three weeks and two days left.

Rick

Rick- Will you make sure that "BURRUSS" is spelled correctly before the order gets sent in? Thank you!

Update: As posted at the top, I will ship ASAP when these jersey's come in. But I cannot guarantee they will come in for everyone to have them by the UT game. If I have to, as I have had to do before, I'll bring them to the game to give out. I shouldn't be too hard to find? biggrin.gif

3. TeachinTodd. White preferred but will take Green, 2XLarge. #58. "TEACHINTODD". Will Ship.

4. J&DB. White preferred but will take Green. 3XLarge. #89. "BURRUSS". Will Ship.

5. R.B.S. White preferred but will take Green. Large. #89. "BURRUSS". Will Ship.

7. C.P. Green. Large. "PHILLIPS". #18. Will Ship.

8. L.B. Green. Small. "WARREN". #16. Will Ship

We need three more jersey's ordered in White to be able to order any White jersey's. Don't delay in getting your oder in. You now have one week and six days left.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

UPDATE:

8. L.B. Green. Small. "WARREN". #16. Will Ship

9. S.R.J. Green. 2XLarge. "JAMISON". #23. Will Ship

We need three more jersey's ordered in White to be able to order any White jersey's. Don't delay in getting your oder in. You now have one week and three days left.

Rick

UPDATE:

8. L.B. Green. Small. "WARREN". #16. Will Ship.

9. S.R.J. Green. 2XLarge. "JAMISON". #23. Will Ship.

10. M.A. Green. XLarge. "ALLEN". #92. Will Ship.

We need three more jersey's ordered in White to be able to order any White jersey's. Don't delay in getting your oder in. You now have four days left.

Rick

UPDATE:

8. L.B. Green. Small. "WARREN". #16. Will Ship.

9. S.R.J. Green. 2XLarge. "JAMISON". #23. Will Ship.

10. M.A. Green. XLarge. "ALLEN". #92. Will Ship.

11. J.R.H. Green. 2XL. "N. TEXAS EX". #91. Will Pick Up.

Time has expired. I'm recieving no more orders.

Rick