Mean Green Garden Party! You can't please

I have my friends and those who think I'm an idiot on this board! I've raised my issues with the coaching of our football games (names will not be released until relatives have been informed). I like to see us winn out of conference football games! Period! Is everyone still reading?

I have seen Coach Dickey on the sidelines when he was offensive coordinator for SMU (their only winning season since the death penalty years). Coach Dickey is a sound football coach. He came here and realized he would have to build from the ground up. His first teams were not that good, but he had a plan.

In 1999 we had just gotten our butts run over, 52-0 to LSU. I wrote Coach Dickey and told him how lucky our kids were to have him as coach, and I knew they would beat Texas Tech that weekend. I hand delivered it to him, and by golly, North Texas beat the Red Raiders that glorious Saturday in Lubbock, 21-14, leading 21-7 in the third quarter.

So, while I want us to win our out of conference games more...I have to remember that 1999 victory as we "Wrecked Tech."

GO!!!!! MEAN GREEN!!!!