Muzzy chosen for NCAA Leadership Conference

Greenmom

I just wanted to share with everyone on the board that Zach found out today that he has been chosen to represent UNT at the NCAA Leadership Conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida May 28th - June 1st.

As his mother, I am extremely proud that he works as hard at his studies as he does football. It seems that it is always being discussed the players who don't take care of business in the classroom so I find it refreshing to read about the one's who do.

We think UNT is a great school and we are happy for Zach to be there. On a side note, our daughter has been accepted at UNT and will start there as a freshman in the fall.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Guest JohnDenver

Zach has been chosen to represent UNT at the NCAA Leadership Conference

Our daughter has been accepted at UNT and will start there as a freshman in the fall.

Hey! Great news ... Good for Zach.

Also, great to hear that your daughter has decided to come here as well!