Funny stuff on Longhorn Board.."What if

Log on and read the comments. The Longhorn author of this thread is really concerned, and takes some real heat from those responding.

Since UT plays Ohio State at DKRoyal the next week, they may not want to display too much in that first game vs us. I would love to think that Coach Dickey would actually have the Mean Green prepared to play this game. It would be important, to me anyway, for us to really compete in our first game to give our players confidence the following week vs SMU.

It's calling..."Playing to win every game you suit up for....whether you actually do, or not."

It's April, for goodness sake...but I would like to see the Mean Green take the field with confidence in all 12 games this fall. That perception will actually pay off with "wins!" Go! Mean Green!!!!!!

Yes, that is some funny stuff.  But this is what I found interesting.  Can someone come up with a pic like this of NT gals? tongue.gif

user posted image

Maybe with photoshop...

ph34r.gif

We'll win by 20 next year - book it.

ph34r.gif = legitimacy

I now know why I "read" GMG..!!!!

----If we defeat UT I would recommend that you sell all your stock, clean out your bank account, etc and go have a good time. The world is about to end.

need to check this thread more often....!!

user posted image

Here you go.  I can't remember who it is but someone here has a photo of the girls with their belly's painted.  Also, FFJoey has some really nice photos from "Utopia" in New Orleans.  He posted them here somewhere, not sure where?

Rick

THAT'S THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!

• 5 months later...

My quick attempt at a collage:

user posted image

First time I've seen this...

THAT needs to be sent to every recruit. THAT needs to be in every male students dorm wall when they move in. THAT needs to be sent out to every male prospective student as well.

Damn, I suddenly want to enroll in school.

Perry, I think we need a 1024*768 wallpaper version of this.

Edited by JayDub

It's in UNT_Playmaker's signature.

You better run tell the world

You gotta have a Lone Star girl

With her cast iron curls

Her aluminum dimples

Cause she's so simple to love

Now she's probably in Dallas, maybe down in old Cowtown

I've heard em tell Texas women

Beat the others lyin' down

I just thought I might tell you

In case you were unaware