RB Coach

Maverick

What is the word on the hiring of a new RB coach?

What about J"Quay Wilburn, I know he is coaching now, and who better to lead the RB's than a former career rushing leader.

He is young, committed to NT and I think he could do a good job. Probably wouldn't run to another school for more money.

Anybody heard anything?

If no one else wants the coaching position, I'll take it. tongue.gif

Here is my resume:

The last organized football I played was Pee Wee football in 6th grade.

I was a lineman...and not that good.

The only coaching job I ever held was a girls fast pitch softball team ages 11-12, for one season. We only won 1 game.

What I know about Running Backs: they need to be fast, they need to put their hands a certain way to receive the hand-off, odd holes are left, even holes are right, their jersey numbers are usually in the 40s or lower.

I won't be an easy coach. Every day before practice all of the running backs will have to dance like Michael Jackson to improve their foot work. For sprints, I put a Diet Coke at one end of the stadium and they all sprint to get it. The one who gives it to DD gets to start that week.

I suggest they find someone else.

I'm such a JACKASS!