Gerald Turner going thru mid-life crisis?

OK! So they hire this UCF "dude" who was a Dallas Cowboys ticket manager. He has ties to Dallas, and says he wants to win NOW! He's gonna build their fanbase and help erase their multi-million $ athletic budget. His first order of business would be to (1) find some darn parking for Gerald Ford Stadium, and (2) try to pump up the Pony Faithfull after they get blown out of Fouts Field by the Mean Green Football team this fall.

I know I've not been on this board for a while, but I truly believe that we have the best Athletic Director in Rick V. Period! I believe we have some solid staff members like Hank and Mandy. I'm out of the "loop" on other goings on in Athletics, and that's fine with me. I am blessed to have been a staff member at NT Athletics, and gave 110% when I was there. I love North Texas. We HAVE to beat SMU! Pure and simple.

As for riding Amtrak to Austin this fall...only if they merge with Lionel first!!!!