A special kudos to the AD

emmitt01

I know we knock the athletic department for failing to get the word out, get merchandise in stores, etc. but I have to take a moment to give them props for something.

Today in my email inbox was an ad for some pretty sharp looking NT merchandise with the title "Don't Miss Merch Madness". Pretty clever and shows some intiative.

user posted image

Wow, only $42.99

How can they ever keep them in stock.

And to think that Steve & Barry's would try to gouge you for $7.98 if you were to buy something comparable for almost any other Texas college.

And people ask why North Texas students wear merchandise from other schools.

user posted image

Wow, only $42.99

How can they ever keep them in stock.

And to think that Steve & Barry's would try to gouge you for $7.98 if you were to buy something comparable for almost any other Texas college.

And people ask why North Texas students wear merchandise from other schools.

OH NO! Someone accidentally put the Eagle logo in front of the E. Now people wont know what school that shirt is trying to promote.

Hats. As I've said since 1987, black accents the green much better.

user posted image

user posted image

No black here, but still a decent hat.

user posted image

This is a decent start but the lack of imagination with their suppliers' designers has me hoping there's better to come? The new logos and colors allow for that and I hope to see them soon.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick