Early Authentic Jersey Order Information

GMG.com will again be taking your orders here for the 2006 Authentic, Custom Mean Green game jersey's. It's in the works right now. I don't have a date yet but just expect that it will be about the same time as the previous years, last May to early June. I spoke to as many of the players' parents as I could about this last Thursday night. Please pass the word to others you may know to watch for info here on this board. What I do know for sure is that the helmets and jersey's will be the same as last year.

Most orders will be the green home game jersey and if we get a minimal order for white, usually 6, then we will also offer white as well.

Stay tuned.

Rick

I thought we were switching to a new shade of green for this upcoming season.  Not wanting to start a debate or anything...but that's kind of disappointing.

I'm happy that it's staying the same. My wife and I love the green it is now.

Rick, I could not afford the jerseys last year but with some nifty book keeping it looks like a good year so I definately want 2 of the home jerseys this time, With Charleys name and number of course! How big can you get them? I am 6'4" and weigh over 300lbs and I know there tight fitting like the actual game jersey's so I want like a 5 or 6X.

I thought we were switching to a new shade of green for this upcoming season.  Not wanting to start a debate or anything...but that's kind of disappointing.

Thanks for bringing this up because I don't believe we discussed "Shade" of green, just style of jersey and the helmet logo. The color could still change I suppose, and I won't know that for sure for a few weeks? If it does change to Kelly I hope they accent it with black.

Pop,

I believe the game jersey's can be ordered as big as 8X. We'll take care of you.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Thanks for bringing this up because I don't believe we discussed "Shade" of green, just style of jersey and the helmet logo.  The color could still change I suppose, and I won't know that for sure for a few weeks?  If it does change to Kelly I hope they accent it with black.

Good. That was my concern was that they weren't going to change the color either. I assumed by "the jersey's will be the same as last year" that it included color. Maybe now there is hope?

That puts me at ease a little bit too. I don't mind the helmet logo and the jersey style...I'd just like to go ahead and switch to the color that all of the new logos are being printed in. The old jerseys just look too dark when they get wet...they don't "pop" in photos or on tv.

user posted image

user posted image

Compared to say...this:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Believe me, I don't like Marshall...but I think that something close to their shade of green is what we will be getting. Personally, I think it will look better from far away, in pictures, on tv, etc.

Oh, and I will definitely be ordering a jersey this year.

Edited by PerryG2480

Thanks for bringing this up because I don't believe we discussed "Shade" of green, just style of jersey and the helmet logo.  The color could still change I suppose, and I won't know that for sure for a few weeks?  If it does change to Kelly I hope they accent it with black.

Pop,

I believe the game jersey's can be ordered as big as 8X.  We'll take care of you.

Rick

Please put me on the list for a jersey. I know I want one for sure, but maybe two. I assume they are ordered with specific names and numbers?

I wasn't on the board last year, so I have no idea how much $$ we are talking for these jerseys. Could someone post last year's cost or send me a PM? Also - I don't suppose we'll have them small enough to fit my (soon to be born) son Jackson? hahaha

I already have his UNT socks, onesie (?), pennant, etc. He might also be the youngest (4 months) Junior Mean Green member this fall!

I wasn't on the board last year, so I have no idea how much $$ we are talking for these jerseys.  Could someone post last year's cost or send me a PM?  Also - I don't suppose we'll have them small enough to fit my (soon to be born) son Jackson? hahaha

I already have his UNT socks, onesie (?), pennant, etc.  He might also be the youngest (4 months) Junior Mean Green member this fall!

TT,

The jersey's are actual, authentic game jersey's that you can customize however you like. Because they are the real thing, they come with a steep price. The past three years they have been $125 each. This is a very good price because last years' jersey's had sewn-on apligue lettering and numbers and this years jersey's should be the same. Very cool. As I said before, when we know more about them I'll start a new thread to take orders.

Rick