Mean Green Premium

Travis

Does anybody have that? I went ahead and bought it this past month... and I have been extremely disappointed. I have broadband and it seems very slow. And very poor picture quality. Furthermore, while the audio continues at normal pace the video constantly keeps stopping and appears very choppy. It seems moreso a few pictures (and by a few I mean you will look at one image that is suppose to be video for a good 10 seconds while the audio runs) with audio that isn't worth the price. I doubt i will renew because of this.

Does anybody have that same problem?! It messes up for me on just about every single thing I open up. The only time the problem isn't much of a problem is when I am viewing things live like the signing day press conference. Has anybody seen the new piece they did going over a few of the signees? It was horrible because there was no video at all. Am I the only one having this problem?

Luckily I only got it for a month. I would be pretty pissed off if I paid for a year of that.

Edited by Travis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 31

If Tech steals Eric; should we give Dave Aranda a shot?

2. 15

We are going to Idaho!

3. 8

Getting Close To Being Ranked (Army, Navy)

4. 2

Are we playing this week?

5. 4

UNT ranked #7 in Texas!

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mikee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.