NT Exes?

EagleChick03

Ok, I live in Lewisville and reallllly want to get invovled with the Exes. I'm a member but there seems to be nothing going on. I want to have mixers and everything. Does anyone know who I talk to? I looked at the Exes web site and saw that the Denton County chapter has no events scheduled besides a scholarship thing..........so who do I talk to?

Talk to Barbara Sanders bsanders@unt.edu , the Director of Chapter Development. Also on the new on line community website www.ntexes.org you will find chapter events. We now have 9 chapters total including Dallas, Denton, and Tarrant County. We have tried unsuccessfully in the last two years to start a Lewisville or Lake Cities Chapter. We have an established procedure and chapter handbooks for various chapter levels. Contact Barbara and she can help, whether it be getting active in an existing chapter or being part of the process of starting a new chapter. I think you will find the involvement rewarding.

EagleChick-Join the Mean Green Club and buy season tickets. These 2 things are the best ways you can support North Texas athletics. Everything we, as fans, want to do takes money sooner or later. When we are inspected by other conferences or, hopefully, stadium donors, one of the things looked at are numbers. How many season tickets did we sell ? How big is the Mean Green Club ?

Please add your name to the list of season ticket holders and to the rolls of the Mean Green Club.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

Ok, I live in Lewisville and reallllly want to get invovled with the Exes. I'm a member but there seems to be nothing going on. I want to have mixers and everything. Does anyone know who I talk to? I looked at the Exes web site and saw that the Denton County chapter has no events scheduled besides a scholarship thing..........so who do I talk to?

http://www.tarrantntexes.org

Wednesday, March 1st starting a 6:00pm the Tarrant County Chapter of the North Texas Exes will be having a Meet and Greet Social at Paddy Red's. This is a great time to catch up on times with old classmates and meet new acquaintances.

Come see us.

Rick

My husband and I live in Lewisville as well, and we're having the same problem. Officially, we're on the Board of Directors, but we haven't received any communciation from our President since early October. I would definitely be willing to work on getting a Lewisville chapter started up, if that is how Denton is run.

I could be putting words in his mouth, but my guess is that he's implying that it's better to join and donate to the Mean Green Club.

Well, when someone asks about something, they tend to want an answer to their question, and not a commercial for something else.

I'm wondering why greenjoe is making the assumption that Eagechick03 is not a mean green club member.

Already a Mean Green member ? Excellent. I want EVERYONE to be a Mean Green member and to buy season tickets. I've got no numbers to back this up, but I suspect that the NT Exes have more members than the Mean Green Club. Wrong ? I very well may be. I wasn't suggesting EagleChick wasn't a Mean Green member and not a season ticket holder, but if not join and buy.

I believe that when someone buys a season ticket, human nature will incline them to follow their money and go to the game. Perhaps with someone else.

I didn't intend to suggest that one group was more important than another. I'm a member of both. But on game day, the attendance inside the stadium is counted. And that's something I'm passionate about.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

Already a Mean Green member ?  Excellent.  I want EVERYONE to be a Mean Green member and to buy season tickets.  I've got no numbers to back this up, but I suspect that the NT Exes have more members than the Mean Green Club.  Wrong ?  I very well may be.  I wasn't suggesting EagleChick wasn't a Mean Green member and not a season ticket holder, but if not join and buy. 

I believe that when someone buys a season ticket, human nature will incline them to follow their money and go to the game.  Perhaps with someone else.

I didn't intend to suggest that one group was more important than another.  I'm a member of both.  But on game day, the attendance inside the stadium is counted.  And that's something I'm passionate about.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

North Texas Exes has approx. 5,400 members. First years dues are only assignment of grad's property damage deposit put up when they enrolled ( $10 ). Recent grads (next 3 years) are 1/2 dues or $20. So it's your 4th year out of school before you pay full annual dues of $40. or $50. if your spouse joins with you. You do not have to be a UNT grad as friends of the University of North Texas are also welcome to join. Lifetime memberships are $500. or $600. with spouse and payment plans are available as well as putting any annual dues on your North Texas Exes Bank of America Mastercard. All info. is available at the new on line community website www.ntexes.org. Also business card exchange, class notes, post pictures, and locate classmates even if they have not yet joined as site is linked to advancement's system which includes valid addresses for all who have attended North Texas.

By the way Joe I have been a MGC member since inception and FB season ticket holder since 1970, but both are quite a bit more expensive for a new grad, and NT Exes can get them involved quicker at a far cheaper price. Ideally all will join both.