Sun Belt FB Recruiting Gets High Marks

MeanGreen61

Football Recruiting Gets High Marks

Courtesy: Sun Belt Conference

Release: 02/14/2006

Tom Lemming, respected recruiting analyst for CSTV, USA Today, Gatorade and Reebok, gave the Sun Belt Conference’s 2006 football team’s high marks for their most recent football signing class. “Overall, I think the Sun Belt Conference did an excellent job,” Lemming said. “I think their current recruiting class is better than the classes they have signed the last couple of years, and it seems like they are really moving up as a conference.”

Lemming, who felt the conference’s eight football playing schools all filled areas of need, had the following to say about each school:

Arkansas State – “They did a very good job addressing their primary needs at offensive line, defensive line and defensive back.”

Florida Atlantic – “Florida Atlantic had an excellent class. In my opinion, it ranked right up there with Troy’s as the best classes in the conference. They especially signed some really good quarterbacks and linebackers.”

Florida International – “They signed some really talented offensive and defensive linemen along with some really good running backs.”

Louisiana-Monroe – “I really like the quarterbacks they signed.”

Louisiana-Lafayette – “They had a very good class and signed some athletes that can help them in a number of positions.”

Middle Tennessee – “Although they did not have a lot of scholarships to give, they did a really fine job. They had an exceptionally athletic class. Every player they signed is a good athlete.”

North Texas – “They had a good overall class with a very good group of defensive linemen.”

Troy – “I loved Troy’s recruiting class. I think they had the best class in the conference, because they signed good players at every position. They had a quarterback on my All-America watch list.”

ARTICLE

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.d...0&ATCLID=237610

Edited by MeanGreen61

Man, i can see how respected he is through his analysis'. Look how thorough they are...

ASU-good job addressing needs

FAU-good quarterbacks

FIU-good runningbacks

La-Mo- Good quarterback

La-la- good class

MTSU-good athlete

UNT-good group

Troy-good players

That is some fine analyzing.

Why can't I just say "good ...." and get paid for it?!?!?! If i knew it was that easy to be a respected analyst then I would have pursued that long ago.