Blue Raider signees

MeanGreen61

Interesting that he is listed at 6' 190 versus the 5'10 165 that was on Harry's recruiting list.

I am not sure he was that high on NT's list but I think that something is definitely wrong with NT's Dallas recruiting. The quotes of his teammate Williams after his visit to NT seem to indicate that he wanted to make excuses for just visiting NT.

Interesting that he is listed at 6' 190 versus the 5'10 165 that was on Harry's recruiting list. 

Which means he's probably 5'7", 150 lbs. tongue.gif

Rivals has him at 5'10" 175, so I'm willing to bet that Harry's is more accurate than the MUTS.

It all comes out in the wash, though. Like how Hackney had been listed at 6'2" his entire collegiate career, and he only measured 5'11" (and 3/4, to be fair).