First pair of UT/NT tickets posted on eBay

NT80

Guest Aquila_Viridis

They are charging a dollar for every point they think Texas will win by.

If we get embarrassed by even half as much as last time I am going to stop by Denton on my way back and personally clean house. I know that sounds like a lot to expect under the circumstances, but I can't take it anymore.

I imagine we will sell the majority of our allotment. Anyone who buys these tickets is an idiot anyways, as you can usually go to the stadium an hour before the game and find season ticket holders selling their tix or giving them away. And many alumns will be making the trip the next weekend for the Ohio State game in Austin, so it may not be AS packed as one might think.

Either way, I will be there to watch the streak end sept 2nd!

I imagine we will sell the majority of our allotment. Anyone who buys these tickets is an idiot anyways, as you can usually go to the stadium an hour before the game and find season ticket holders selling their tix or giving them away. And many alumns will be making the trip the next weekend for the Ohio State game in Austin, so it may not be AS packed as one might think.

Either way, I will be there to watch the streak end sept 2nd!

Does anyone know how many tickets will be allotted to UNT for the UT game, and when they will go on sale? Is there a limited number of tickets per person? I will probally need about 8.

Thanks

Guest JohnDenver

I couldn't sit through that game sober. Here's hoping FC Dallas has a home game that night so my energy/time will be focused elsewhere.

Well, touche'.

I couldn't sit through a FC Dallas game sober, drunk, nor alive.

The number 4,000 is what I remember the allotment to be. I believe it is the same for every UT opponent and they are in that endzone/deadzone corner on the (I think) northeast part of the stadium. That's what I recall from two years ago and four years ago...that and a major ass whipping two years ago. Don't know if my stomach can stand another one of those, but I'll be there.