Things got a little heated in Jonesboro

Zeke

In related news, ASU players are angels and do no wrong. Also, Johnny Jones did the ol' offer a hand shake and jab you in the stomach trick. I can't imagine that being true. I am sure both teams are somewhat at fault for the pre-game activities.

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?showtopic=23140&st=0

From Prizmatic on the above link:

Actually despite what the North Texas player says started it, it started with Issac Wells shooting in pregame during open shooting and North Texas players throwing balls up to hit his shots out of the air. The stated event in the paper came afterward. It also should be mentioned that I along with several others saw Johnny Jones take a jab at Issac Wells' stomach after the game when handshaking was going on. It wasnt a closed fist but a open handed jab. It was pretty obvious at least from our vantage point. Hopefully it will show up on tape and be sent to the conference office if that was what he was trying to do.

Edited by Zeke

Anyone that knows Coach Jones, or has even talked to him for a while, knows that he would never raise a hand to a player.

I dont know how many of you have ever attended a game at ASU but the fans are trash and the players are undisciplined. dry.gif

Great win for the Mean Green though!

The story is no longer available, WHAT DID IT SAY?

Hmmm.......that is weird that it is gone. It basically told NT's side of the story. That one of their guys came and started shooting baskets over on our end in pregame. That players had to be seperated after the game. A few quotes by Davis and JJ telling of what happened.

Hmmm.......that is weird that it is gone.  It basically told NT's side of the story.  That one of their guys came and started shooting baskets over on our end in pregame.  That players had to be seperated after the game.  A few quotes by Davis and JJ telling of what happened.

Jonesboro Sun articvle are only available on the net for a day or so. Read um quick or miss um cool.gif