Hula Bowl this Saturday at 6 p.m.

GreenBat

Looks like Cody Hodges of Tech will get a long look at QB for the West team. Nealy of TXSt-SM and Smith of Mizzou are also listed at WR.

Game is at 6 p.m. Saturday on ESPN2.

Good chance to watch Patrick and Nick close out their college careers.

Hula Bowl Roster

Edited by GreenBat

Bumping to remind everyone.  Here's a good picture of Pat from last year's ULM game (courtesy of Rick Yeatts at rjy.com).  Notice that the crowd actually looks decent even though the weather was pretty cold that night if I remember correctly.

user posted image

Notice the ref? I'm sure he's telling them that what they are doing is excessive celebration and if they keep doing that he'll flag them for 15 yards. mad.gif

That's my complaint with the SBC refs. I saw much more celebrating at HS games that wasn't flagged or warned.

Notice the ref?  I'm sure he's telling them that what they are doing is excessive celebration and if they keep doing that he'll flag them for 15 yards. mad.gif

That's my complaint with the SBC refs.  I saw much more celebrating at HS games that wasn't flagged or warned.

That or he's trying to get the ball from Patrick...?

but where's Vince Young ?  Where's Reggie Bush ?

GO MEAN GREEN

VY and RB are both juniors. And even if they were seniors, Im sure their agents would advise them not to participate. They dont have anything to prove. When you are a sure top 5 pick, you wouldnt want to screw up that opportunity playing in an otherwise meaningless game