Got a new 'Son of Worm' hat...

TIgreen01

at Lids or HatWorld (not sure, whichever they have there)....but it is basically a white stretch fit hat with a green 'Son of Worm' on the front with a small 'UNT' and small eagle head on the back. The funny thing is that the same store has the same hat----with 2 different shades of green. One matches the "new" kelly green, and the one I bought has the older forest green that we had on the uniforms this year. This same store has had the kelly green hats for awhile, but the darker green 'Son of Worm' just came in....

so....this brings up the question: what the heck will our colors be this coming year?!

I'm so confused but I wore the new kelly green all year and we didn't win a single game I went to---so I'm convinced the new colors are cursed and bought the old one to try to trick the curse into thinking it was 2002 again! smile.gif

Oh...I should also point out that this same store had 4 hats side-by-side in the front window. 2 were UT, the other 2 were NT 'Son of Worm' hats.

Needless to say, that was just the kind of respect that stopped me in my tracks and awarded them with a purchase---actually 2, my buddy with me bought the exact same hat I did.....asked how the NT hats were selling, the salesman replied, "good".

Here's their on-line selection.

NORTH TEXAS

http://www.lids.com/did/335?page=1

The hat I bought isn't on that site, though I did see most of the others in the store (none that had 'UNT' on the front, fyi).

It looks alot like the solid white 'sidewinder' hat without the crazy print on the side of the hat, the eagle is a darker shade of green--and isn't outlined in black.

Edited by TIgreen01