Who Wins And Why/How?

UNTLifer

Well be careful, i had a poll going on earlier in the season about who's fault it was our SBC chances were dimisnishing and put Daniel Meager, (right choice to pick in the poll by the way) name in it and i got suspened for three months.

the lady eagles, look to be really really really good this season against who ever they are playing, they look top 25 material, from what ive heard in the papers, just now lookin at our schedule to catch some of their games this season.

as for the guys, i think the UNO loss was very disappointing, they will need to improve going into the SBC tourney.

playmaker

this is a tough one, but I have to go with chuck norris as of late. He has had quite a comeback run lately.

plus,

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged

good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability.

Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck

roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his

soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't

stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming.

They now play poker every second Wednesday of the

month.

Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. But he is so badass, he has never cried. Ever

And Chuck kicks butt on the TV (reruns) all the time with his martial arts moves.

Sorry Ditka....no martial arts moves. Chuck would have to beat on his thick head for a while to bring him down, but Ditka would never touch Chuck.

Now with equal talent on a football field and Chuck and Mike are opposing coaches...Ditka.

Bill Braskey wins hands down. Bill is 6'9" weighs 390 and has .00005% body fat. He eats 2 Thompsons Gazelles for breakfast each morning and washes them down with a tall glass of freshly squeezed enriched Uranium 235. He fights with a hybrid martial arts style of combat he learned from the 14th couzin of Sun Tzu known as karatejitsufuhopkido-re-me-ramalamadingdong. He once killed Chuck Norris using only a toothpick used by Slim Pickens during the filming of 1941 and some piano wire given to him by Tim Conways personal trainer. He later revived Chuck through his extensive knowledge of Pulmonary medicine he received at Dartmouth so that Chuck could continue filming Invasion USA.

Chuck Norris has the world's slowest round house kick.  If he threw one of those kicks at Ditka, Ditka would have time to run down the street, find a gun store, wait for his background check to clear, run back to Chucky and still have time to shoot him in the A$$.

You are insane. Chuck Norris = genius fighter.

I am a fan of Brasky and know some of the things said about him, but I have to go with Chuck. Watched some "Walker Texas Ranger" clips on Late Night with Conan O' Brian. Greatest show ever. period.

Conan O' Brian or Walker Texas Ranger?

NBC bought Universal, Universal owns USA(tv channel) USA produced Walker Texas Ranger, NBC is producing Late Night w/ Conan O' Brian. He has footage of all episodes of WTR. He finds clips(funny because they're stupid) and has a lever next to him, and at any moment, will pull the lever, and a clip will be shown.

It's been on and off for a while, but it will return. It's a great feature.

Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. But he is so badass, he has never cried. Ever

11. Chuck Norris is how the West was won.

10. If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the hell down.

9. Before he forgot a gift for Chuck Norris, Santa Claus was real.

8. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

7. They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take $hit from anybody.

6. What do you get when you cross Chuck Norris and a pair of cowboy boots? A roundhouse kick to the forehead... don't ever cross Chuck Norris.

5. Mr. T once pittied Chuck Norris. He never made that mistake again.

4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

3. Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg.

2. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

1. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris

Random facts about Chuck Norris