Are we recruiting that hothead of talent

Green Grenade II

I've not posted lately, but I am tired of looking at the recruiting pages in the DMN and finding no one considering North Texas. I know our coaches are scouring every inch, but so much for washing dishes....hell, get out there and get us some REAL D-1A talent to go with Jamario.

Any news on Dickey's banquet speech? Sorry I'm busy that night.

Everybody have a great 2006!

Hey GG, I thought you were on "self-imposed" exile until we had a head coaching change? Well, guess what... no change in head coach. So you came back early, I know Coach Dickey will be glad you have changed your mind and come back to support him. You have no idea how much we have all missed you.

By the way, I have one remaining hat signed by Coach Dickey last year at the GMG Bowl. The hats didnt last long, but as you have become a Darrell Dickey guy, I will allow you to have the last one.

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

Guest GrayEagleOne

This time he didn't say that he wouldn't post; only that he would not buy season tickets or attend games until Dickey was gone.

I am still at a loss as to why no one in Dallas and Collin counties is being recruited and only a couple in Tarrant and Denton counties.

This time he didn't say that he wouldn't post; only that he would not buy season tickets or attend games until Dickey was gone.

I am still at a loss as to why no one in Dallas and Collin counties is being recruited and only a couple in Tarrant and Denton counties.

I dont understand this at all either. What is going on? Whats the rationalization? I guess I just dont understand how DD & Co. do their recruiting. Its embarassing to not have a single recruit on these lists