North Texas Wallpaper

Eagle-96

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bring this topic up again 10 months later...

But I am looking to get a cell phone and I really need my UNT wallpaper and fight song ringtone.

I see Verizon has both, Cingular has the fight song but no wallpaper.

Any other wireless companies out there that have both fight song and wallpaper?

Sorry to bring this topic up again 10 months later...

But I am looking to get a cell phone and I really need my UNT wallpaper and fight song ringtone.

I see Verizon has both, Cingular has the fight song but no wallpaper.

Any other wireless companies out there that have both fight song and wallpaper?

Go to Cingular's website... they have a tool that allows you to upload an image , one you created of your choice on your local pc, to your cell phone. I've done this about a year ago and have an NT logo of my choosing on my Cingular phone. Looks sweet too. No circle star mess...

biggrin.gif

GMG

I was able to use the files that are on the branding pages of the unt.edu website (www.unt.edu/branding/imagemarks/spiritmarks_eagles.htm) on my Nokia 6103 using the Nokia PC Suite software and a bluetooth adapter on my PC.

The next thing I want to do is create a fight song ring tone, but I haven't had time to do that yet. Don't know if I'll use an MP3 or create a midi version, but I doubt I'll do more than a few bars - it would be too long (and too large)!

here is a site i found that has just about any sports team logo, past or present, that you could prolly think of.  its pretty cool.  heres its NT page.... enjoy.

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?t=782

They showed the Joe Greene era NT logo, but they ignored the flying worm and the Corky Nelson era logo?

They also ignored the real Scrappy created in the 50's.

• 4 weeks later...

That is an awesome cover from 1984. That's the great Vernon Wells Jr's work. He's a great artist. Hey Rick V, it's time for another Well's original to be done for UNT. JaMo would be great.

I use a service called Mixxer.com. I think it cost me like 10 bucks for a 6 month membership. You can upload your own pictures and send them directly to your phone. You can do the same with MP3 files...record the 30 seconds you want of any song in your collection and send it right to your phone. Not too bad.

I think it works with most carriers and most phones.

Edited by PerryG2480