NT Staff Recruiting areas...do you know who

OldTimer

This is my understanding of who recruits what areas. In the past I believe this was in the media guide, but its certaintly not there now.

Kenny Evans.. Lewisville, Oklahoma from OK City downward, All JC's except Missouri

Eric Russell...Allen, Austin, West Texas, Plano, San Antonio

Ramon Flanigan..Dallas ISD, Dallas area, Wichita Falls, Terrell

Mike Bugar..Fort Worth Southwest, Arlington, Waco, Central Texas, Weatherford, Missouri JC's

Harold Ethridge..East Texas, Keller, Grapevine, North Houston area

Van Malone.. South Houston

Duke Atterberry..Tulsa, East Side of Oklahoma, East Texas

Bruce Bell has no area ...he is the recruiting coordinator

Gailey...doesn't have an area he handles academics in additon to coaching WR's

If anyone knows anything different feel free to post corrections.

This is the start of the crucial area of recruiting where we will start to have prospects announce (even though DD doesn't want them to) that they have committed in the local newspapers. If you see such an announcement in your local newspaper PLEASE EMAIL HARRY OR ME.

NT has 5 prospects listed in the all Centex area , and 2 listed in the San Antonio area, none in Dallas or Ft. Worth (we did have one in the Dallas all area, haven't ckecked it lately) can't check Houston Chronicle top 100..where we had one listeded earlier, , OK Prep All-State FB team 3 players listed, Houston TX Prep 4A all area team..2 prospects listed.

Edited by OldTimer