InVinceable Young -Football God of Texas!

Green Grenade II

I am so impressed with this dynamo of an incredible quarterback. He is leading his Longhorns back to the Rose Bowl....this time to face the (gulp) USC Trojans. They are not one kind of powerhouse....they will be the most intimidating team Texas has ever faced. I will not pick a winner in this game. I will only state fact. The pressure is all on Texas and Vince Young. USC know what they've got...so it's up to Texas to go in there are take their greatness away from them. Is Texas up to this kind of challange? Maybe so...probably not.

Will be a greal competitive game for about a quarter, and then the lights will go out in Austin. Vincent Young will live to play next year...as a senior.

I will only state fact. The pressure is all on Texas and Vince Young.

Nice try Grenade, but no go. rolleyes.gif

Texas has nothing to lose in this game.

They're facing a two-time defending "national champion", a team with the last two Heisman trophy winners--both of whom will be first round draft choices a few months from now, a former NFL defensive coordinator "with a month to prepare", a 34-game winning streak, a Vegas line that has moved from 6 to 8 points as of this morning, and they're playing in USC's home town.

UT is a team that has beaten a "weak conference", with few "quality wins" this year, led by a one-dimensional crybaby quarterback, a coach who can't win big games, and an offensive coordinator who can't coach in big games.

UT is expected to lose. If they beat USC, it will be a "monumental upset" The pressure is definitely on USC.

UT may well lose. If they do, I will give my props, as USC is a great team. But UT may well win.

And when they do--I will gloat. laugh.gif