Please go to basketball forum..read herb larkins s

125th Street Gang

Dropped my Christmas card and (enclosed) modest gift to Herb Larkins this afternoon at the Weatherford post office.

In response to a couple of alums, it is my belief that our Christmas cards and cash gifts will get to Herb Larkins because the person who posted the story on the basketball section of GMG.com (although going by his GMG.com moniker like most of us do when we post) just knew very much about what many of us have heard in past decades on this University of North Texas tragedy. And a tragedy that I'm not sure NT officials of that era ever completely addressed (or tried to help in some semblance of a voluntary compensation to Mr. Larkins back in that day). Also, much like the Spirit of the Season we celebrate now, don't we just have to do some things in life on blind faith as it is?

At any rate, I think we'd all rather see North Texan Exes taking care of our own especially when they have their backs against the wall. Might be amazing for a few to realize, but the Former Students of Texas A & M University don't have a corner on the market in doing that type of thing with their own; although I know most of us admire that most positive trait of Texas Aggies everywhere as they support each other in many endeavors after they graduate (especially in the job market).

Thanks for linking the Herb Larkins Story, UNTLifer.

GOD BLESS HERB LARKINS! (and a special thanks to you 125'th Street Gang for bringing this story back to our attention.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen