Unbelievable!

Billy Cundiff WTF?

Penalties WTF?

Picks?

I am ill!

Should I watch more?

28 - 0 Redskins

Can it get any worst?

The Cowboys are playing like this is some throw-a-way game up in Rochester.

The Redskins are playing this game like it is a playoff game.

Countdown to GreenBat posting with bold and color..............3......2........1

(I am guessing he is the one that passed that trait over to PMG)

ZEKE

It wasn't me that passed the info to me.

It is a BEATCH being a Cowboy fan outside of Dallas on Monday after a loss. Its a completely different story after a loss like this. I can't get home for the holidays quick enough.

I am not a gloater when we win (Mean Green or Cowboys); but people love to rub it in my face when my teams go down. One of my trainees in a seminar just laughed at me when I told him I was a North Texas fan. He said "150 teams and you are a North Texas fan!"

he didn't pass.

Grin

Who knows what will happen in the NFL these days. They could win the Super Bowl, or finish 8-8. Or both. tongue.gif

I am having fun watching this Bear defense play. I haven't sat down and watched them yet this year, but they remind me a lot of that 2002 NT defense, the way the secondary is hitting and the way the d-line is making so many plays behind the LOS.