New Green Brigade CD finally released

bandgeek

I don't know if this has been posted, but I just got my copy of the UNT Green Brigade CD that came out a couple of weeks ago. The CD is called "Building Traditions". It sounds really good and the cover layout looks great (it better since I was on the commitee. I don't know it they are on sale at the union, but I'm sure Wind Studies has copies for sale.

I don't know if this has been posted, but I just got my copy of the UNT Green Brigade CD that came out a couple of weeks ago.  The CD is called "Building Traditions".  It sounds really good and the cover layout looks great (it better since I was on the commitee.  I don't know it they are on sale at the union, but I'm sure Wind Studies has copies for sale.

bandgeek, thanks for that info. I will be adding (another) Green Brigade CD to my music library.

If you have the time, could you list all the selections by title? Also, did yall record that at the Murchison Performing Arts Center?

Again, thanks....

...............................................................................................................

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON WAS HARDLY INTENDED FOR RETAILERS TO GET AS MUCH AS 25% OF THEIR ANNUAL SALES IN THIS ONE MONTH. (My Church Will Hold Services On Christmas Sunday Morning Because One Little Ol' Lady Said: "We Don't Cancel Services on Easter Sunday, Now Do We)? blink.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

The Green Brigade Recorded both years in the PAC.. imagine 275+ peice marching band on that stage.. interesting

Tracks in order:

2004 Shows

1. Ride

2. Motown Metal

3. Take the A-Train

4. Mis Abuelos

5. America

6. Armed Forces Medley

7. Star Spangled Banner

8. Stars and Stripes

2003 Shows

9. Synergy

10. Jug Blues and Fat Pickin'

11. Harrison's Dream

12. In the Stone

13. Shining Star

Traditions:

14. Alma Mater

15. Fight Song

16. Band Cheer #1 (Go Mean Green)

17. Band Cheer #2 (North Texas Fight)

18. Fly Like an Eagle

Percussion Cadences

19. Robb's Revenge (2003 Drumline)

20. Dead Fresh to the Tee (2004 Drumline)

21. You'll Never Walk Alone