If UNT Schedules a 12'th Game for 2006 FB Season

PlummMeanGreen

TSU - they would bring a ton of fans and a serious rivalry could develop with the high flying bobcats.  Imagine how nice it would be to separate ourselves and throw them back in their place.  I bet you we would have 20,000 show up for that game and if it is early 25,000.

Next up SHSU - still a good crowd.

When in doubt - good ole Abilene Christian.  I remember them always bringing a good crowd in our 1AA days and we always seem to win too!

We are not ready to be thumped by UTEP or UH right now.  We are already going to take our lumps against SMU and Lost Tech next season.  Don't even get me going on that powerhouse Tulsa.  Unbelievable how low my expectations have fallen.

GMG

I just want to to beat SMU with 30,000 at Fouts.

Edited by NT91

*ding ding ding*

After a 2-9 season everyone seems to want easy wins, but those easy wins should be in our conference.

We need to play the teams we want to be on the level with. Do we want to be D-1AA? I don't think so. Some would argue that our conference is already that.

We either need to take our lumps and our cash from a BCS school or play C-USA, WAC, or MWC.

Doesn't Air Force owe us a home game?