The Twelve days of optimism.. at 2006!

Green Grenade II

So we go 11-1, tromping SMU (is "tromping" a word). We blast LaTech at Fun Fouts Field. SMU has already been told by Highland Park to watch out for the roaches. They are "fun" to shower with after the game.

We roll into Skelly Stadium and run up the score on Tulsa. Sunbelt games? Please, don't make me laugh. They had their fun with us last fall. Even the Muts got rid of Andy Mac. We will blindside every one of our conference "Mousketeers" and win another SunBelt Title and a trip to the New Orleans Bowl again. I cannot wait.

Thrill me again, Coach Dickey. The goosebumps are just too much for me. Please!

Please! Stop it! Please! Let's go, Mean Green. I hear we have a great punter lined up for this fall.

So we go 11-1, tromping SMU (is "tromping" a word). We blast LaTech at Fun Fouts Field. SMU has already been told by Highland Park to watch out for the roaches. They are "fun" to shower with after the game.

We roll into Skelly Stadium and run up the score on Tulsa. Sunbelt games? Please, don't make me laugh. They had their fun with us last fall. Even the Muts got rid of Andy Mac. We will blindside every one of our conference "Mousketeers" and win another SunBelt Title and a trip to the New Orleans Bowl again. I cannot wait.

Thrill me again, Coach Dickey. The goosebumps are just too much for me. Please!

Please! Stop it! Please! Let's go, Mean Green. I hear we have a great punter lined up for this fall.

Oooooooo....kkkkkkkk....