bowl rankings

bigrobdsp

Oh everyone is taking their shots, but I cant blame them... there are several bowl games I really dont care about.

Want more fuel for the fire?

From the Austin American Statesman, more cheap shots...

28 New Orleans Bowl, Dec. 20, Arkansas State (6-5) vs. Southern Miss (6-5): The first bowl game is the worst. Also, it won't be played in New Orleans. Lafayette will host the game in its 31,000-seat stadium, and they'll be lucky to fill half of those. Bet you've never seen Arkansas State before: Neither has anyone else. It's the Indians' first bowl.

Of course at least they spread out the hurt, they had this to say about the Ft Worth Bowl

24 Fort Worth Bowl, Dec. 23, Houston (6-5) vs. Kansas (6-5): This may be the only bowl a Big 12 North team can win. Hard to believe either team won six games. Also hard to believe that anyone will go to the game.

Of course I dont expect much else from the unofficial paper of the Texas Longhorns. And then from ESPN on reasons "Why to watch"

Because if you don't see the first one, you can't see all 28.

ASU/USM Matchup

what a pr**k!!!

mad.gif

Ease up, hombre! The SBC hasn't earned much respect at this point in its existence. The national reputation is exactly what this writer opines. Until we and other teams in our conference start winning OOC D1A games, the reputation of our league and our league champion's bowl will be pretty bad. No one to blame but ourselves... and the other SBC teams...