MGR Update

Harry

No, he is not.

Ya know Cerebus, I was hoping to fish info out of you by my post and you just wouldn't play along. I'll be more blunt this time. Please, please, please, pretty please, pretty please with green sugar and chocolate syrup on top can you provide info in the MGR as to who this JUCO player is. I am hurtin for some good Mean Green news, I'm hurtin real bad. I need my fix. Please just a little taste. I'll pay you back next week, I swear. I'm hurtin' real bad. I just need a little news.

List is close to 70, which is an all time high for us at this time of the year.  Some impressive new additions today.

http://www.gomeangreen.com/mgr/recruit.php

Would it be possilbe to indicate the "new additions" or put a date on when they were added to the list or something? With that many names, it's hard to keep track of which names have been on the list for awhile and which ones are new.

Thanks for pulling this information together. It makes the next couple months interesting to say the least.

Keith

It would be nice to see some of those names in red(HOT) turn into names in green(UNT). At least some more BIG bodies got onto the list. I think this may turn out to be an excellent class after all.

To go along with Eagle96, please, please, please. If not the name how about the position. Just some info thats all. Please!!!!!!

Guest JohnDenver

Would it be possilbe to indicate the "new additions" or put a date on when they were added to the list or something?  With that many names, it's hard to keep track of which names have been on the list for awhile and which ones are new.

Thanks for pulling this information together.  It makes the next couple months interesting to say the least.

Keith

I, too, have a hard time finding these new additions.

It's great to see that many recruits listed, especially this early in the process. Do you guys think that we will begin to see players committing soon, or will DD keep them close to his chest until signing day? I guess I kind of understand why he does so, but it drives me crazy.

13 more days until mid-term JUCOs can sign.

Hopefully we get the one yall have been so hush hush about.

Harry,  How do I sign up for the Mean Green Report

Thanks,

Bill

It appears the "subscribe" page to the MGR is blank and not coming up. I suggest you send Harry a PM (personal message) from this forum and ask, or he may see this thread and reply. Let him know the subscribe instructions are not coming up.