potential great ending

j0nat8an

by the way, when we had the ball with 3:30 or so left and the game tied, had anyone else imagined the scenario of driving down the field for baz to win the game in his final game at fouts? i honestly thought i was profeciing the whole thing and thought for sure it was going to happen...then the draw with j.mitchel!

i'm sure this call has been beat up on this board all weekend, but i was just checking to see if i was the only one who completely beleived that that was how it would play out.

by the way, when we had the ball with 3:30 or so left and the game tied, had anyone else imagined the scenario of driving down the field for baz to win the game in his final game at fouts?  i honestly thought i was profeciing the whole thing and thought for sure it was going to happen...then the draw with j.mitchel!

i'm sure this call has been beat up on this board all weekend, but i was just checking to see if i was the only one who completely beleived that that was how it would play out.

I have put that very scene on this board many times. Nick will really be missed by all of us every saturday, but his family will continue to be a part of the traditions we now have here. I talked to his mom again Saturday, and predicted either the Saints or the Lions would be the first to snatch him up. Of course I would sure like to see him in Dallas, but Nickie will get invitations to several NFL training camps. I truly think we see him on Sunday next season. No matter who he plays for next year, there is one reality for this year...

If Nick kicked in Dallas this season, the Cowboys are 9-2 right now!!!

GMG!!!

Congrat to Nick on a wonderful career at NT...I wish him nothing but the best in the future...

On to our future though...I have heard that the ex-OU kicker, the one that was benched during the Baylor game of 2004 has enrolled at NT and will walkon next year...anyone else heard that, and will Demario be eligible for a transfer next year?

by the way, when we had the ball with 3:30 or so left and the game tied, had anyone else imagined the scenario of driving down the field for baz to win the game in his final game at fouts? i honestly thought i was profeciing the whole thing and thought for sure it was going to happen...then the draw with j.mitchel!

The draw was one of the craziest things i had seen until the very next play on 4th down when they tried to throw a 2 yard out pass needing 8 or 9 yards. Ramon is the king of surprises! (as in I'm SURPRISED he is an OC)

Baz'z mom told me that we have a kicker for next year who is awesome.  She didnt tell me who though.  I will enjoy watching Nick kick on Sundays next year.

i've heard about this guy too. i think his name was chris george or john james or something like that. i thought he was from texas lutheran or hardin simmons. obviously, i don't remember much, but i heard he was good.

I talked to Baz mom after the game on Saturday. She is a neat lady. I had visited with her on some trips to away games. She had tears in her eyes because his North Texas career was over but promised to be in Denton for every home game next year. I'll bet she keeps her promise, too.

baz's dad and karen should be at the NT games next year, too... he hopes to renew his season tix...

i'm just happy i'll still be able to sit next to them, even if we can't root for nick.

i'm confident nick'll do well, either with the NFL, or with school... whichever he chooses (or chooses him!) biggrin.gif