Time to make a statement

Green Nightmare

I agree completely. I think Flanny being out is a non-issue. If you listened to the DD post-game presser, he made the point clear that there are about to be some MAJOR changes. Ramon flannigan is about to be a card in the NT version of trivial pursuit..

GMG!!!

I agree. I think turnover in the staffing (below Dickey) is our likely target this offseason. Given the attrition we're already gonna have, I think the staff will be mostly new next year.

At the very least, it will provide a whole new year of built-in excuses should we fail on the field again.

I agree.  I think turnover in the staffing (below Dickey) is our likely target this offseason.  Given the attrition we're already gonna have, I think the staff will be mostly new next year.

At the very least, it will provide a whole new year of built-in excuses should we fail on the field again.

Can them now and you better have some quick hires or you get eaten alive in recruiting. Someone better be on the road tomorrow.

I agree completely. I think Flanny being out is a non-issue. If you listened to the DD post-game presser, he made the point clear that there are about to be some MAJOR changes. Ramon flannigan is about to be a card in the NT version of trivial pursuit..

GMG!!!

Question for those (someone) in the know. If RF departed, would Bell possibly reconsider and stay ? I really have no basis for this question......but just a thought.

Edited by MeanGreen61

Agreed. DD will stay here for atleast a few more years...One we cannot afford to buy him out and pay a new Coach at the same time.

I do however agree, that Flanny may be shown the door. he will be the scape goat (as all Cood. are). It will be a good thing. Change is good.

DD will be forced to make this change...lets just hope that it is someone who has a different philosophy. Hire an up and comer...someone with vision. I do think that DD will be very cautious though...he may not want someone who wants to sling the ball around, for fear that with that type of Coach could actually be his replacement ( based on the success, of course).

I was miserable all season with this performance...but will be even more miserable for the next 3 months or until spring football starts.

GO MEAN GREEN!