Has North Texas become the step-child of

Green Grenade II

I fully understand a rebuilding year, and not wiining the SunBelt title again, or coming even close. No seniors on this team? No running backs? No coaching?

What I cannot understand is how we lost our first home game, 54-2. I can understand losing to LSU and Kansas State. But losing to Kansas State, 54-7? How did Kansas State wind up this year? Tulsa finished 7-4 and LaTech has had a good year. Lack of coaching game plan and play calling has caused us to lose 8 games so far, and we're winless at Fouts Field.

Saturday is our final game, thank goodness. This is a sorry situation for our football program to be in. What's in store for us next year? We open at Texas and one week later SMU comes calling at Fouts Field.

I will not be in attendance Saturday. I have a business trip to Austin first thing in the morning (Friday-back Sunday).

I am an proud Alum of NT and a fan. Not a fair weather fan, just a very concerned one. I don't see any coaching changes any time soon. ph34r.gif

Wish you could be here.

But I agree- the losses by themselves are barely acceptable, but losing by such large margins, THAT is not acceptable. When you lose by margins like that, it makes it look as if the coaches phoned it in, and in turn, the players.

I'm not for a coaching change now, but should next year yield the same results, I'll join that ship. I think that the coaches should do more than they have this year. Period.